Grippy Socks Must Be Worn at All Times.
We require a 24-hour cancellation notice for classes and private sessions. Failure to provide notice of cancellation will result in the loss of class or session credit. No exceptions will be made to this policy. We do not accept text messages for cancellation. You must email the studio or go into the Studio Bookings App to remove your name from the schedule.
We reserve the right to cancel classes that do not meet the minimum requirement of 2 participants. Classes that do not meet minimum attendance for 3-consecutive weeks may be cancelled by the studio. Should the studio need to cancel sessions due to weather conditions, holiday closure or other we will offer clients the ability to schedule make-up sessions and they will not be impacted by studio cancellations.
We ask that monthly members reserve their sessions 4 weeks ahead if possible to reserve their spot in class.
- Members will have first priority for classes with advance booking.
- In order to facilitate the ability to have first priority, we request that you book 4 weeks in advance if possible.
- All memberships require 3-month minimum commitment.
- Memberships beyond 3-months continue to be billed monthly and require 30-day emailed cancellation notice [email protected]
- Early termination of the 3-month contract will result in a fee of $95.
- Memberships can be frozen for a 30-day period, but you may lose your place in existing class. Fee assessed to freeze membership is $45.
- Sessions with 2 or more members will run regardless of minimum attendance requirement, but may be removed from schedule if class does not consistent meet attendance policies.