Do I need a Health Coach?
The answer is “YES” if
- you feel that your body weight won’t budge despite your best efforts;
- you have a slowing metabolism, occasionally binge eat, or perhaps engage in patterns of emotional eating;
- you have tried restricted calorie diets, tons of cardio-workouts, or even supplements, but to no avail.
You might be surprised to learn that the quality of your food, specific food combinations you eat, and the times of day you consume the bulk of your calories have the most impact on your body weight. There are foods that simply make us overweight despite how much we exercise, especially as we age.
A health coach can help you create a meal plan, prepare shopping lists, revamp fitness goals, and most of all offer guidance and support while holding you accountable. Do you suffer from emotional eating? A Health Coach can help you to breakthrough self-sabotaging behaviors, by identifying emotional triggers, and reducing stress and anxiety to stay healthy and break the vicious cycle of emotional eating.
What will I get if I sign up for health coaching?
- Reduce cravings
- Lose weight
- Improved health, nutrition and increase energy
- Stress-reduction, mindfulness techniques to deal with breaking the cycle of emotional eating
- Meal planning and recipes
How does it work and pricing?
Single Health Coaching Sessions
Intake Health Coaching Session
During this first time session we will talk about your relevant heath history and personal goals. Session focuses on past successes, obstacles and develop a plan.
Consecutive Health Coaching Sessions
50 – min session
3-Months Health Coaching Program
(3 month commitment billed monthly)
- 2 50-min sessions per month
- recipes that are healthy and simple to prepare
- coaching and support to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes you want
- simple but informative handouts that will increase your nutrition knowledge
- commitment to your health and success
Pilates Core and Coaching Package
10 Group Reformer Classes
3 50-minute Health Coaching sessions
2 Group Reformer Classes
2 50-minute Health Coaching sessions
*If you are interested in private reformer and health coaching email the studio about special pricing [email protected]
For more information on health coaching, please contact Leslie directly via email [email protected], or call the studio at (781) 484-6209. Leslie Miller is a Certified Health Coach (ACE) in Stoneham MA, and has worked for many years with women struggling with disordered eating, poor body-image and self-sabotaging behaviors as a licensed clinical social worker.